CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hemorrhages on the Sclera





















This is what my eye looks like right now. This actually isn't my very own eye, but, interestingly, the picture I found is the same color as my eyes. So, this is what my eye looks like right now.
This can happen from trauma, even trauma such as a really forceful cough, but in my case it happens spontaneously when I am very exhausted and/or under a lot of stress.
Today I told my son that if it weren't for the fact that I take B vitamins and eat meat, I would think I was anemic as exhausted as I was feeling. I slept most of the day away. (well, I do work nights...) Tonight when I saw myself in the mirror, my eye looked like this. Ah hell...
As for stresses, well, the financial ones never end. It's on my mind constantly.

0 comments: