CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Refreshing Glass...Of Whiz???

There's nothing like being able to take a proper piss. If you can't, your life is made far more difficult. This simple function brings relief several times a day, although as we get older it can be a nuisance at times because it becomes harder to hold your water. For my own part, I'd rather resign myself to wearing Depends than to not be able to go and having to rely on dialysis, which is a wearying and time-consuming procedure.
Much though I enjoy the relief provided by a good leak, I feel no desire to re-consume my pee once it leaves my body. I might do it to save my own life in a situation such as being lost in the desert. However, some folks drink a hearty glass of nature's own "lemonade" by choice. Read all about it here. And fellows, I know this will break your hearts, but you need to know this. Lips that touch piss will never touch mine!

1 comments:

Hobbes said...

Yeah. Right.