CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Kidney Anatomy and Physiology

My complete 26-page kidney anatomy and physiology report is available for the asking. It is a good study aid for basic anatomy and physiology from junior high level on up. Just post your request in the comments section along with your email and I will gladly send it to you. I will also be posting it a piece at a time on this site as I get around to it.
And now the irritating disclaimer.
This is intended as a resource for your own studies, not as a tool for plagarism. I enjoy sharing the knowledge I've learned through my studies and if it can make another person's learning process less frustrating, that pleases me. It's ok to take a shortcut to knowledge, but cheating only screws up your karma. Thanks!

1 comments:

Hobbes said...

I considered this, but I think your preceding post is more than detailed enough for Mall Diva's junior high purposes. I will be using this blog, though.